NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT)
The NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT) was created to help service providers and commissioners understand whether their patients are happy with the service provided, or where improvements are needed. It is a quick and anonymous way to give your views after receiving care or treatment across the NHS.
Brunswick Medical Centre
Friends and Family Test score 2019
|Patients recommend this practice.
Friends and Family Test score 2018
|Patients recommend this practice.
Comments from patients (March 2019 feedback)
- The doctor was very good and gave me useful advice. He was interested in helping me and was not rushing . It was a great experience!
- Excellent doctor. Listened and explained treatment. Well mannered.
- They gave me excellent service and catered to my needs very well.
- The doctor was so lovely friendly and helpful
- Excellent care as always
- I didn’t have to wait long and the doctor was amiable and quick to explain my condition.
Comments from patients (Feb 2019 feedback)
- Very helpful and charming. A kind approach and intelligent responses. Precise and direct. In and out in less than 10 mins
- I had a very good experience. The doctor was excellent and quickly assessed my health problem and needs.
- I came to see the nurse for blood pressure and I was in so much pain from my neck shoulder right arm and hand . After finding my blood pressure was high she was very attentive and went and spoke to a GP and she got me an emergency appointment same evening to be seen by GP. After waiting a short time I was seen by doctor who also took blood pressure and looked into my notes of continuous high blood pressure. She then prescribed and gave me prescriptions for my current medications and arranging a 24 hour blood pressure monitor to be fitted. All in all the nurse and Dr were very understanding and and treated me with care and very supportive. Thank you. For seeing me so promptly.
- Doctor was great! Would definitely see the same doctor again. He was so relaxed and made me feel at ease. Very professional. Also the fact I got an appointment on short notice was great too.
- Nurse was excellent – patiently talking through my symptoms and explaining possible causes while arranging for me to have a full blood test. Also advised on diet and my high lipid count. Very knowledgeable, friendly and sympathetic. Excellent service I received!
Comments from patients (Jan 2019 feedback):
- Very caring doctor, helpful and understanding
- Doctors and Nurses collaborate well to take care of Patients. Reception team is very helpful as well
- The staff here is very kind and patient. I had a wonderful experience here!
- The surgery is well organised and staff are very helpful and friendly
- Doctor was very understanding and helpful. She was very warm towards the patient. She listened to the patient.
- GP was really helpful, listened and offered solutions
- Your receptionist who called to make my appointment today and then booked me in this afternoon was lovely on the phone and when I arrived at the surgery introduced herself as the lady who contacted me The GP I saw was understanding and empathetic and I did not feel rushed.
Comments from patients (Dec 2018 feedback):
- The GP listened and let me explain my symptoms and was great at finding the right medication for me!
- Staff as always pleasant and professional. Seen on time.
- I have been a patient at this surgery for 25+ years. During that time I have attended with various ailments, one of which was life-threatening. I have received wonderful care over the years from both the GPS and reception staff. Very proactive in getting to the cause of the ailment and referring on asap for appropriate treatment.
Comments from patients (Oct 2018 feedback):
- Doctor was knowledgeable and friendly
- The staff are very warm-hearted and willing to explain everything for international student like me.
- Always a professional and pleasant service
- Very friendly and accessible
Comments from patients (Sept 2018 feedback):
- Friendly helpful staff
- The doctor who saw me today was very helpful and diligent in resolving my issues. I felt very well taken care of.
- Friendly staff generally and always felt listened to and that the GP will fully look into my health concerns.
Comments from patients (June 2018 feedback):
- Kind helpful doctor. Reception always polite and nice to speak to. Full marks xx!
- What a fab GP fast, through, efficient and polite. Excellent practice.
- Had a warm welcome. Appointment time , had to wait, but was ok. All my questions were answered and understood.
- I didn’t have to wait long for an appointment, following my eConsult I was able to see my GP the next day for an appointment. My GP was excellent, very professional, listened to me and gave great advice, very friendly and recommended to me medication and options of treatments
- Dr is very professional and caring and has been given me the appropriate treatment and referral according to my symptoms. He is very caring and listens to the patient. Thank you .
- Prompt service. Doctors listened to you and performed relevant tests in relation to symptoms. Offering appropriate treatment.
Comments from patients (May 2018 feedback):
- Excellent response to emergency situations
- Very accommodating and amiable staff, medical and administrative. Very swift responses to queries/ need for appointments too
- The nurse I saw was really friendly and created a positive, comfortable atmosphere as well as giving me thoughtful and authoritative advice. I am nervous going to the doctors, so really appreciated her warm, easy and professional manner.
- Excellent consultation with my GP. Thorough in addressing concerns, attentive and listened well, whilst offering information and assistance with regard to my recent surgery and the impact on my wellbeing. The receptionists were wonderful, as ever. Thank you.
- Caring compassionate staff possessing excellent clinical skill.
- Fast diagnosis and good advices
Comments from patients (April 2018 feedback):
- Cannot fault a thing. From the reception to the doctor everything was a pleasure – thank you!
- The stuff who offered me an appointment were friendly. I was seen to exactly at the time my appointment was scheduled. The self check-in monitor was convenient and easy to use. The GP who I saw was very human, connected with me as a patient and made me feel understood and taken care of.
- I had a really good experience. The staff and doctors are respectful. They really take care of my medical problems and concerns.
- The doctor was very good and he give me enough time to talk and he explain everything for me.
- Went to surgery at 1pm for afternoon appointment, didn’t expect to see a doctor but was given a time slot at 2.20, didn’t have to wait too long, urine sample tested there and then, temperature taken, prescription provided, pleasant doctor . All very efficient.
Comments from patients (March 2018 feedback):
- Excellent service received
- The GP’s, Nursing and Clerical Staff are all excellent professionals and I couldn’t thank them enough for the quality of service they offer.
- The doctor was really really kind. I am so happy with that.
- I was very happy with the doctor and the way he treated us, felt very sastisfied. Doctor was not rushing us off he listened and was very helpful.
- The doctor was very patient with me while I explained my issues with her.
- Very friendly, warm and considerate staff.
Comments from patients (Feb 2018 feedback)
- First time with you positive experience. Thank you.
- I have been having a bad time at the moment and all staff made feel at ease and things are being sorted!
- Dr was very helpful, good customer service at reception.
- Helpful and courteous
- Very efficient, professional and welcoming staff.
- I have nothing but compliments for all the staff ,nurses and doctors that I have encountered over the years. Well done!
Comments from patients (Jan 2018 feedback):
- I find there is a dedicated, friendly and professional team of Clerical and Medical Staff.
- The Surgery operates on a friendly and most professional basis. Everyone is important and the staff makes one feel important also.
- My GP understands me as a person, not just a patient
- The doctor was very friendly and helped with with everything I needed.
- My child got a same day appointment with very kind and knowledgeable GP.
- The surgery gives you alternative options when regarding appointments
- Dr was fantastic the way he spoke to me i felt like my half of the disease gone . Really nice!
- Very quick and easy to get an appointment through the online process and GP was very friendly.
- In entry received smiles from all three reception staff , was greeted by a very pleasant nurse who made me feel like I had known her for years
- Dr was very polite and very informative. He explained things very clearly. That was very helpful. Thank you.
Comments from patients (August feedback):
- Nurse was excellent
- Very kind and concerned doctor seen today
- Good quick service
- Friendly GP
- The staff are lovely and welcoming and always willing to help!
- Extremely helpful reception staff and GP was very supportive in a difficult situation.
- Fast and efficient service
- Well chosen staff who go out of their way to help Front of reception excellent Drs listen and try to always have compassion and understanding I LOVE THE BRUNSWICK MEDICAL CENTRE I have had a multitude of health needs and they have supported me and my daughter for over 20yrs
- On time professional but friendly
- Very satisfied for online service and doctors professionalism
Comments from patients (Sept feedback):
- Always had a good experience
- Very friendly service
- Professional and caring approach
- Mum got a good service from her GP and the reception was good in arranging an urgent visit.
- All staff and caring and engaging. They only want the best at all times for their patients.
- I was given the test and medical help I needed
- Professional treatment and on time
- Able to get appointment same morning. Thorough clinical assessment by GP.
- Great service and speed of appointment
- I find surgery staff are so competent they also have empathy and put themselves out to help
Comments from patients (Oct feedback):
- Friendly, efficient and quality service provided! Thank you!
- Appointment on time and sound advice.
- The doctors I have encountered listen!
- I needed an urgent appointment and the staff were very helpful in arranging it.
- Friendly & helpful care & advice
- The receptionist are friendly and helpful. The Dr concerned was vey though and very polite. I had s good experience attending my GP.
- Nurse was very polite and efficient as she always is
- Efficient courteous accommodating and friendly
Comments from patients (Nov feedback):
- I still am very nervous about joining your surgery. I hate change, autistic spectrum I have may increase that, but the doctor I saw on Wednesday was lovely. She was kind, compassionate, gave wonderful advice, really made a horrible health situation seem easy and dealt with on a medical level. I am to get my prescription done in time working days before I run out to save me, and have it at reception ready. That is so kind and easy for both parties. She seemed as though I could tell her anything, and I told her a lot! She wrote a lovely letter for me in consultation to help in case needed and I am liking this surgery more and more every time after the trauma of the disgusting surgery I was with before. Reception seem nice, they helped initially a lot and then this latest and second appointment I didn’t speak much to them but they do call on time when an item is left/due and I really believe they care. Thank you. I am very worried I am prematurely liking this surgery but so far it’s gone from good to wonderful!
- Very impressed by punctual and friendly call from a doctor
- Friendly and explained my blood results without rushing
- Best stop smoking advisor ever. Managed to get me to quit smoking, and give me the tools to ensure I remain healthy – physiologically and mentally. Thank you! Also great reception staff.
- Seen on time and all sorted
- Efficiently dealt with from getting same Day appointment to treatment medication
- Kind and professional
- Doctor was efficient and very polite
- Good service and helpful staff
- You saved my life! By your prompt reply and same day appointment I was correctly diagnosed with an infection which I was for transferred immediately to the A&E at UCLH.
- The Doctor I see is incredibly helpful, very thorough and supportive. I cannot commend her high enough.
- The GP was very efficient, attentive and thorough
Comments from patients (Dec feedback):
- Very good surgery and very good doctors
- Efficiency of reception staff and doctor phoning me promptly on a busy day
- I received a call from the Dr reminding of my blood test results. Which was very important for me to know. I appreciate and grateful for their care.
- Everyone is helpful and respond quickly
- Prompt and detailed telephone appointment to discuss test results. Dr called on time, explained everything in detail and answered questions clearly.
- The nurse who attended to me was very friendly and professional. She explained all the procedures during my visit to the treatment room putting my nerves at ease. Thank you very much. I am a happy patient.
- The nurse was nice, polite and patient. The service was professional and flawless
- Doctor showed interest and wants to give me a good diagnostic.
- The staff are very competent and always friendly. It is a great GP practice.
- I was seen in the right time and by a nice nurse everything l needed was dealt with. I left as soon as l came in. Thanks